// Guardian 800ml | PREMIUM SPORTS DRINK BOTTLE
- Premium Sports Drink Bottle made from the perfect blend of food grade LDPE and HDPE
- Clearview strip with measurements to accurately mix your fluids
- Lightweight, soft squeeze bottle makes re-hydrating quick and easy
- Designed, tested and made in Australia
- BPA free Polyethylene material utilised for safe drinking
- Large 46mm wide opening for easy access and insertion of ice cubes
- Long reach silicon outlet to access users mouth through helmets such as cricket, hockey, NFL and motocross
- Easy push down shut off outlet
- Essential Colours
All of our product range can be recycled in one way or another, our plastics fall under recycling codes 2, 4 or 5 and our non plastic products can be recycled as aluminium or stainless steel. So not only are our products helping the environment by reducing excessive waste but also every product can be recycled into other useful items.
Most BoA premium grade sports bottles use pure Low Density Polyethylene (LDPE), this material is very durable yet easy to squeeze allowing you to get the most from each drink. The combined strength and flexibility ensure you will enjoy many years of reliability from your BoA bottle. All plastics used by BoA exceed all world standards including but not limited to, Australian New Zealand, USFDA and the EU standards.
BoA products use materials that are safe to use in freezing conditions, the usual does apply of making sure the lid is off while freezing to allow the contents to expand. Do not freeze aluminum or stainless steel bottles as fracturing can occur. This is not covered under warranty.
Wide mouth bottles have a larger than normal opening, this allows for the easy addition of ice cubes, supplements and cleaning.